1. I am going to make more of an effort to see my family. This means seeing them more than 3 times a year. I am going to aim to go home every other month for the weekend.
2. I am going to re-connect with old friends and work on developing friendships. I will say ‘yes’ more than I do ‘no’ to invitations. I will invite friends over to dinner and spend more of my time dedicated to them.
1. I have already started a diet. I am going to lose a minimum of 2 stone. This has been easier than I thought using ‘My Fitness Pal’ which even messages me when I forget to upload.
2. I have bought the Davina 7 minute work out. I will do this every day. 7 minutes is not a huge amount of time and it will make me feel better…and I love Davina.
3. I will go for a run twice a week. This is the minimum. I live opposite a big grassy area and at 5 am in the morning no one will see my fat booty running so I can do this!
1. I will walk more enabling me to take notice of the world around me.
2. I will continue to travel. I love travelling. I love going to new places, learning about new cultures. Vienna is booked for February and I will book either Dubrovnik or Krakow for October.
3. I will scrap book all of my holidays present. I have been meaning to do this for years and haven’t done it. Looking back through all the amazing memories created on holiday will bring so much joy.
4. I will travel every other weekend. As in, have a day out somewhere. In Italy I used to do this every weekend. It was brilliant. There are so many places I am yet to see and things I am yet to do. First stop, the Gothic exhibition at the British Library in January.
1. I will sit my GCSE in Italian in the summer of 2016. Realistically, I know I can’t do it this year because of huge commitments at work but I will aim for 2016. Anyone who knows me, knows I love Italy, having lived there for two years and I will go back there every couple of years for the rest of my life. If I don’t marry and settle down, I will retire there.
2. I will do something creative. Again I can’t commit to an evening class because of work but I will take other opportunities when they arise. I am a creative person – art, music…and need to re-address this in 2015.
1. I have a colleague I want to help. I want her to find some inner peace and happiness and I want to help her with this. I am not sure how but I am going to be there for her.
2. Every month I am going to do one random act of kindness.
I am excited for 2015.